Saturday, October 18, 2008

I will prevail

I know that it is difficult. I know that it is next to impossible. I do not have the magic that will make me move from stupid to magical. I am going back to Cagayan De Oro and that is a good thing. My fingers are still stiff and I delude myself into thinking that I could ever play the piano. This is a laugh but this is nothing because it hurts no one.

I know that I should pick myself up and not allow myself to sink into the old morass that I kept myself in for a long time. This is just stupid and I should not allow this to happen again. There is mango concentrate in Cagayan De Oro City and I am looking forward to buying a bottle or two.

Where is the magic? Where is the wonderful thing that will transform my life into something truly worth living?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home