Monday, November 19, 2007

Some scammy types

In my early days on the Internet, I came across traffic exchanges and I jumped into them with gusto. So much so that my hard disk gave out from having to jump from one website to another in those automatic traffic exchanges. I did not know if they were any good or not but I had nothing else so I did those. There were some sites that enticed you to click on ads and now I know that this is truly immoral. Then, I thought it was just one of those things. The thing that I quickly realized was that it was a labor-intensive process which somehow flew in the face of my theory of automatic income. These methods of traffic generation are bogus.

One of the traffic exchanges that purported to be a cut above the rest was linkreferral. When you join them, you were supposed to review and give your comments on other people's websites in exchange for having other people review your website too. Sounded good to me so I did it very religiously. I got some pretty good reviews and my standing was pretty good. Problem was that it was just as labor-intensive as the rest of these exchanges and the benefits were a bit dubious. They had this thing where you could pay $50 and you did not have to physically click and review any sites at all and they had a referral program which looked promising. The part which I thought was scammy was the stats where they say you had so many people that you referred and they could have upgraded too. You could make money but you really don't know because they don't tell you if these were real people or they just made them up to entice you to upgrade.

Upgrade I did to the tune of $50 and to my dismay and disgust at my naivete, there was nothing there. The people that they listed as having been referred by me turned out to be just numbers generated by their script.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home